1.03.2007

Happy New Year

Happy 2007, all. And it's already official. In 2007, I am still an idiot. At least this year I know I'm an idiot. In 2006, apparently I never even figured that out. I'm talking about comments, people. If you're still even out there. You might have given up on me and my ignorance.

I kept wondering what was the deal with my comments, but now I've figured out that I should probably check them once in a while. I suppose that's what "moderate" means. Since there were "unmoderated" comments from late 2005, you can see how this might be a problem. I have no recollection of clicking that option of moderation. Ever. This does not surprise me, nor should it you.

They're all on there now, and I think I'll change that moderator comment thing off...Bombs away.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Finally, the comments are on! I've left several on your blog and when they didn't get posted, I was thinking, "Sheesh, she's a hardnosed comment nazi!" Glad we can comment now. I've felt...muzzled. :)

akalinear said...

No soup, er, comments for you! =)