That title pretty much sums up my life. I have rowing practice at 5:30 every morning now. My hands are completely torn up. But oh, man. Being on the water for a sunrise is incredible. Today, everything was all foggy and misty, and as the sun rose, the moisture burned off, and the sun came out. There's nothing like being out on the water when something like that happens. If I weren't concentrating so hard on what I'm doing and wondering how many blisters I've popped open that morning, I'd have a silly grin on my face. It's completely worth it.
What's hard, though, is afterwards, putting in a 16 hour day at work, and then getting a few hours of sleep before starting it all over again...Nevertheless...
I love my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Though I am definitely more of a night person, I have been enjoying being up early recently.
The problem, of course, is when you can't go to sleep at a reasonable time...
Post a Comment