Things I like: Free Coffee on your Birthday
Things I dislike: Barges wandering around with you on the river, making it hard to row - on your birthday, no less! Don't they know it's your birthday?
Things I like: Great friends who sing "Happy Birthday" to you in the locker room shower (so you can't escape it)
Things I dislike: You can't escape "Happy Birthday" when you're in the locker room showers
Things I like: Rowing my single
Things I dislike: Coach making you do a hard practice on your birthday (Doesn't he know it's your birthday?)
Things I like: Crunches, or maybe even pushups
Things I dislike: Coach scheduling jumpies on your birthday (instead of the crunches, or even the 6 pushups you'd much rather do)
Things I like: Chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting (and lots of frosting!)
Things I dislike: brussels sprouts
Things I like: No one makes you eat brussels sprouts on your birthday (or zucchini, either)
Things I dislike: you can't eat chocolate cake and doughnuts all day and expect to feel very well
Things I like: No one bats an eye if you want to leave work early on your birthday
Things I dislike: People scheduling afternoon meetings at work on your birthday, so that you can't leave early
*Update*
Also good things that I like: kind friends & family who send you very nice birthday greetings. Thanks, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment