My friend Kim and I are officially insane. Three days after coming back from Europe, we raced in the HOTDM. The following is a picture of how well we did. (Although I do not recommend this to anyone, nor will I ever race like this three days after getting back from a three-week trip through Europe, ever, ever again. Well, probably not.)

Kim: 3 silvers
Me: 1 gold, 1 silver
(And I unfortunately couldn't race my third event because my second and third races were too close together, and I was still racing the second one when the third one was called.)

Kim: 3 silvers
Me: 1 gold, 1 silver
(And I unfortunately couldn't race my third event because my second and third races were too close together, and I was still racing the second one when the third one was called.)

2 comments:
Well silly, you should have rowed faster in your second race. Then you would have been done in time to race your third.
......
Oh! My bad. That makes sense to me now! But we won the gold the second race, so I didn't think we had to row any faster...
Post a Comment