...my life sounds about as exciting as Amanda's right now. Rowing. Work. Sewing. (OK, I really only just cut stuff out last night at the MBC Sweatshop. Or usually instead of sewing, knitting. Although having a sewing machine humming last evening in said Sweatshop did inspire me to get out some old projects and my sewing machine, which I haven't used for more than repairs in the last couple of years. But it was really nice to have Amanda do the fitting - that's always the hard part when you're sewing things for yourself and have no Matilda.) Also, I don't curl (unless it's up in a ball on my couch. But the fact that I now have friends who do attempt to curl is just hilarious). But I have started on my fall Bible study, so that's good. I'm a bit behind after missing the first couple weeks due to my vacation. And the whole orchestra thing, too. It's nice to stretch out my fingers and re-build those callouses and play on a more regular basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment