Dried Strawberries (I know - weird, huh? had them in Alaska, and now I'm in love with them)
Vacations
Leaving Work Early to Go Home to Take a Nap (see Things I Hate Today for the reason)
Bicycles
Flip Flops
Jade Necklace (purchased in AK, of course)
Moose
Books
Good Sleeping Weather
Dinner at a Favorite Restaurant (Friday night! Looking forward to it)
Not Working on Fridays
Not Working on One's Birthday
Brand-New Nephews
Things I hate today (and possibly all the time):
Summer Colds (I had one in June and a killer one this month...you sick people with germs and plagues? Stay away from me in August)
Biking Glove Tan Lines
Rowing/Biking Short Tan Lines
The Claw (caused in one's hand by a pinched nerve/compaction injury from biking in rainy/cold weather)
Birthdays Spent 1) taking a bar exam (2003), 2) at the dentist (2009)


No comments:
Post a Comment