2.11.2011

Remember that Observatorium? It's back.

Internet,

Do you remember that post from a few days ago when I almost said I'd rather have the cold weather than the snow? I take it all back. I'm done with the cold. I'd rather have the snow and the potential for even more severe flooding as long as it gets somewhere above ten degrees sometime soon. (Don't remind me of this post in a couple months when it actually IS flooding around here.)

Have you ever driven through an automatic car wash? And you have to drive into it in just the right way to put your car on those handy little ramps for proper placement and to trigger the wash to start and all that? Well, that's what my garage is like. Oh, no. There's no car wash inside (though, convenient, anyone? It could be kind of nice...no, to answer your question, I still haven't washed my car), and since my garage stall isn't heated, all of the snow and ice from my tires has accumulated underneath them and frozen into solid ramps that I must drive up on every time I park my car. It's kind of like this, only imagine them made out of ice:



No comments: