Internet,
I have long been a fan of the hamburger - fancy or not. Or the butterburger. Better yet, put some cheese and bacon on it, slather in BBQ sauce, and I'm sold.
And better still, put the cheese ON THE INSIDE, and I will pretty much automatically order it (over and over and over...). There is a great debate about the best jucy lucy. I leave it to you to taste test every single one of them...and then you can tell me what you prefer. In no particular order, here, here, and here to start.
Then there was last month's "Fatty Melt," which involves combing a grilled cheese sandwich with a hamburger, and topping the whole thing with bacon. (Delish at Ward 6.)
But this weekend, everything was raised to a whole new level. I had a burger that was stuffed with braised short ribs and gouda. Vincent has upped the ante. (And it's a French restaurant, no less.)
Twin Cities restaurants, nay: American restaurants, take note.
xoxo,
Minny LinnEy

No comments:
Post a Comment