Dear Internet,
The most humorous phrase I've read in the last five minutes is the following: "Hotel managers square in the middle." I didn't realize people were squares (at least not in the context in which it was used - it was used in the context of the managers being put in a hard spot between fighting owner and client).
The author (or editor) probably meant "squarely in the middle," which would make the people not squares (or maybe it's square-shaped waists?), but rather firmly and centeredly put in the middle of the something. Now I can't get the mental picture of square-shaped people (or maybe it's boring people?) out of my head. I think this must be some sort of person-spongebob cross breed. This has taken what I was reading in a whole different direction, far away from what the author surely intended...
xoxo,
Minny LinnEy

1 comment:
LOL! spongebob just popped out when i read those words 'square' u've mentioned :D
giv me a visit sometime ;)
http://i-am-raina.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment