6.19.2013

Indiana "Barber" Jones

Internet,

Am I the only person in the world who, when listening to the Barber violin concerto, immediately wants to listen to the theme from Indiana Jones?  Or just does it in my brain (start with one, end up in the other)?  I see "Weird, Crossover Medley" written all over this:


segueing to this:


Just sayin': you could start with one and go to the other midstream for the finish and see just how many people would notice.  I bet a lot would not.  Unless they know their classical music and violin concertos or are Indiana Jones movie and theme music purists.


And now you know you really want to listen to the entire thing, don't you?!  Here ya go, from the top:  


And now after listening to Indy's theme, I really want to go watch the movie (or three...just the originals...not that dumb looking last one that no one ever saw) or become an archaeologist or something.  Or maybe just squish the theme together with a classical piece of music or something, and see if anyone else notices.  

xoxo, 
Minny LinnEy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

trustNjesus ALWAYS, dear,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven
where we can RITE
millions upon nonillions upon...
of deluxe-HTTP novelties Upstairs
in God's Magnificent Kingdome
throughout the length and breadth of
endless eternity. God bless your indelible soul, lil one... for we're ALL lil next to the Creator o'the Cosmos, dear.

Meet me in the Great Beyond, babe.
We'll have +beyond awwwsome+ fun.
Cya soon...

Unknown said...

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

trustNjesus ALWAYS, dear,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven
where we can RITE
millions upon nonillions upon...
of deluxe-HTTP novelties Upstairs
in God's Magnificent Kingdome
throughout the length and breadth of
endless eternity. God bless your indelible soul, lil one... for we're ALL lil next to the Creator o'the Cosmos, dear.

Meet me in the Great Beyond, babe.
We'll have +beyond awwwsome+ fun.
Cya soon...