OK, so the 'Lympics have been over for a month and a half, so it's about time I changed the poll.
Plans to Watch Olympics Coverage:
The clear winner, with 46% of the votes, was to watch between 26 and 75 hours of coverage.
33% opted for 1-25 hours of coverage, 13% voted for watching 0 hours of coverage (you unpatriotic, anti-sports people!), and a mere 6% (which in reality was just one person) decided to spend 76-150 hours as a couch potato watching the athletic competition on NBC. No one decided to spend all their waking hours glued to the tv watching skiiers, sledders and skaters do their things (151-418 hours).
New Poll: Easter Candy
You all should know by now how addicted I am to candy. Therefore, Easter is a favorite of mine....mmmmm. Think of all the jelly beans, Cadbury eggs, malted milk ball concoctions and Peeps there are to be had. Starburst jelly beans are such a great innovation in jelly bean technology. And am I the only on who used to think Cadbury eggs were just huge when I was a kid? Have they gotten smaller, or have I only gotten bigger? maybe it's a combo of the two... Finally, on the proper way to eat Peeps: one must age them properly by slitting the package and letting them breathe for a day or two so that they're all soft on the inside and a little crunchy with all that beautiful sugar on the outside.
Hmmmm. Probably not making many friends with this little rave of sugar I've got going, so on to the poll question:
What is your favorite Easter candy? I added "none" to the answer list, but for the reason that it must be due to allergies. Please indulge me. I'd like to think everyone enjoys Easter candy, so even if you don't, please vote, but let me at least think it's because you can't eat it rather than won't eat it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My favorite candy is the Easter Turducken.
mmmm.. I love peeps too! They are my favorite easter candy, and only the yellow ones.
They are also good if you put them in the freezer for a while before eating them, then they are nice and chewy.
Post a Comment