Hello, and Happy Easter.
I had Good Friday off yesterday, and it was the first day in a month or two I've been allowed a day off (alas, no vacay during session). I started out my mini-holiday right by going to Maundy Thursday service at church on Thursday evening, and then slept in 'til nearly 10 yesterday. It was wonderful, that's all i can say. A quick run by the river - my first in downtown St. Paul - and my morning was complete in our sunny, 70-something-degree weather.
Went into "the studio" to record last night. A guy from our church was doing a recording of a string quartet, and he asked me to participate. I've never done any recording like that before, so it was all new to me (and a lot of fun).
And I've decided my next adventure will be the co-ed work softball team - we of the St. Paul Senators are bound to rule the league, I'm sure. (Maybe.)
Happy Easter! He is Risen: He is risen, indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment