8.18.2006

Twins v. Indians

My friend Ben Monshor was here for a couple days, and we managed to catch two of the three games in the Twins-Indians series. Fun was had by all, Twins memorabilia was purchased by yours truly, and the cotton candy was great. Mauer played, Morneau hit a homerun. Need I say more? The only thing missing was one more runner in Cuddyer's three run homer on Wednesday night. Wednesday night, Twins won; yesterday, Indians won. I am thankful, though, the Twins also won Tuesday night, so they won the series and my competitive pride was appeased (though the sweep woulda been better). Sorry, Ben. Looks like your Cleveland Indians are pretty much outta luck this season, but I've still got hopes for my boys, those Minnesota Twins....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait till next year!!!

Anonymous said...

Go A's.

Anonymous said...

Go A's.

Anonymous said...

ok, what's with the :blog owner approval: ok, i get it, but now I've posted twice. you can disregard this post. :) oh, and go A's.