1. I rowed a total of 760 miles on the Mississippi River this summer.
2. I finished the last of the candy corn on November 14th, making for a two-month binge. I also discovered Jelly Belly candy corn this year, which is the best, by far.3. In the last year and a half, this blog has had 10,000 visitors. I'd give the 10,000th visitor a prize, but I don't know who you are and I have nothing to give you. Except my warmest personal regards. So there you go: to the 10,000th visitor, my warmest personal regards.
4. I have made it/am making it to 3 of 4 major sports team events this year. Twins, Wild, Vikes. No Timberwolves. Why would I bother when I know no one on the team, the two I had an inkling of are injured, and KG is in Boston?

No comments:
Post a Comment