11.19.2007

Skol, Vikings!

Cotton Candy at the Metrodome is Tradition

Skol, Vikings!

OK, so as soon as we sat down at the Metrodome yesterday, I told Emily it was going to be a long game. About thirty seconds later, the Vikes scored their first touchdown of the game, and I told her it would still be a long game. The highlight, of course, was when Daunte got sacked in the endzone and got called for intentional grounding - woohooo! Safety! Justice was served. No, I'm not bitter. I disliked Daunte even when he was here. I would've loved to see Adrian Peterson run in person, but Chester Taylor did a good job with the ball yesterday. All in all, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (I mean, I love the Vikes, but they're having an awful season), and we had fun.

I didn't realize Vikings had so many horns.

Half-Time

The Kick was Good.

No comments: