4.07.2008

the Latest

-I'm currently winning the NCAA March Madness office pool. I have both teams in the championship game. I need Memphis to win tonight to win, or else I'm stuck with 2d place. Never before this year did I think I'd be cheering for the Memphis Tigers...

-I'm reading My Grandfather's Son by Clarence Thomas. It's very good thus far (I'm about half way through it).
-A couple months ago I taught myself to knit with four needles (no seams!), and have to admit I'm enjoying it immensely - it's even more fun than all the two-needle projects I've done over the years. It's soothing to start a new project, and then about halfway through it, I just want to be done with it, and impatiently knit faster and faster until it's complete. (Baby projects for friends are preferable since they're so small.)

-I did my taxes this weekend. I really do not enjoy doing them, and despise having to send in even a small amount to the feds...

-It snowed again on my way to work this morning. I'm so over the snow. Begone already!

1 comment:

Alison said...

So sorry for your loss. (Not really) Nathan won his office pool because of Kansas. You should have seen how antsy he was during that game. Very funny to watch.

I just finished reading that book. I very much enjoyed it. Hope you do, too.

And, amen on the taxes and snow.