8.12.2008

Do they have Olympics Anonymous support groups?

Hello, my name is Linnea, and I'm an addict. I'm addicted to the Olympics, and I don't think I'll be over my addiction until the Games are done. In the meantime, I ignore "little" things like friends and blogging whilst I enjoy watching people with a lot more talent and athletic ability and discipline do things that look easy, but I know are much, much harder than these people make them seem.

I skimp on sleep in order to keep up with work and rowing so that I can maintain a semblance of normalcy. But the sleep thing is bound to catch up with me, and soon, I will be an über crab, and people will start to notice. It's a risk I'm willing to take to watch more gold medals be awarded, preferably to Americans.

I can quit: I promise!

Well, I'll quit until the Winter Games next come 'round...

No comments: