12.04.2008

Signs That Prove You Need to Go to the Grocery Store

  • You consider salad croutons by themselves a good snack...or worse, dinner
  • The "pantry" in your office at work is better stocked than your kitchen cupboards
  • The only vegetables in your house were used as an ice pack for your knee two weeks ago
  • You start considering herbs and spices as a serving of vegetables
  • You think about counting the lemon drops your co-worker offers you as a serving of fruit
  • You eat grilled cheese sandwiches every day, only you ran out of bread several days ago (so I guess it's just a slice of cheese)
  • You prefer when you watch the children of some friends that they pay you in cheesecake (preferably pumpkin cheesecake - that's a vegetable, right?)
I guess this means I will have to go to the store soon - even if the only spare time I have these days to run such an errand is around 11pm each day.

No comments: