6.25.2009

I have too many balls in the air right now. And they are going to crash down on me, soon.

If you're one of the many people who have called me to leave me a vm in the last week, and I have not yet responded to you, my apologies. (Although whoever you were leaving me a vm at 11pm last night, waking me up, wondering where I was and why I was not out partying with you and all of our (apparently) mutual friends? Yeah, you. I'm going to ignore you.) Ditto for email. I'll get back to normal soon, and then hope to catch up.

Shopping for a place to live marches on, although the search has been narrowed down, and I doubt new roomie K & I will be slogging through 100-degree apartments too much longer, viewing potential locales and comparing amenities.

While talking to a fellow teammate this morning at practice, I realized that one of the reasons I like rowing is because it's a sport that you use a lot of energy doing and you get a great workout, but you get to sit down while you do it. See? It appeals to the lazy person inside me. (Thanks, Abby, for that insight into my strange mind.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee! You are welcome. It is nice to know where we are, huh?