Mom: No need to worry. I am at work.
Internet, do you remember this post from May 2006? History repeats itself. It is now 3am, and since our legislative day does not end until 7am, I will be here for a while just like back in 2006. And probably all day tomorrow, too. Just like in 2006.
Only then? Yeah, we didn't have a $3 billion deficit to make up in one day. So I'm thinking this is worse. Plus we got a Twins stadium out of the deal in 2006. I'll be lucky if I ever get to SEE the brand new Twins stadium this year at the rate we're going.
Internet, do you remember this post from May 2006? History repeats itself. It is now 3am, and since our legislative day does not end until 7am, I will be here for a while just like back in 2006. And probably all day tomorrow, too. Just like in 2006.
Only then? Yeah, we didn't have a $3 billion deficit to make up in one day. So I'm thinking this is worse. Plus we got a Twins stadium out of the deal in 2006. I'll be lucky if I ever get to SEE the brand new Twins stadium this year at the rate we're going.

No comments:
Post a Comment