...I like, and would eat right this very second:
-Fig jam
-Dried apricots
(Not necessarily those first two together...though since I haven't tried that, I won't write it off. It might be interesting?)
-Candy corn
...I like, in general:
-Sunny, fall days
-Red leaves
...I'm not very fond of, well, ever:
-Fig newtons (although if they were the last available sugar on earth, you know I'd eat them)
-Wind knocking down all the pretty leaves
-Fruit flies at work...or home...or anywhere, to be honest
...I would take a class on:
-Passive aggressive haiku (I don't really want to write them...I just think I'd be entertained by them...and doesn't that just sound like it could be funny?)
-Anything friend Ruthann teaches (even origami)
...I would love to know:
-How many Minnesota towns/cities rhyme (like Kasson and Hassan)
...I've recently read:

(It sounded better and more interesting than it actually was.)

No comments:
Post a Comment