...you schedule an appointment for something in a day or two, and the company calls you back a couple hours later to remind you of your appointment that's going to take place in a day or two?
This morning I scheduled a haircut for Friday afternoon. A few minutes ago, I received my reminder phone call for my haircut appointment on Friday afternoon. The phone call this afternoon was from the same woman who scheduled my appointment for me this morning.
Now, maybe this makes sense if you have a really large salon or a lot of Jane Does (or here in Minnesota, it'd be Jane Johnsons or something suitably Scandahoovian like that) as clients. But it's not a large salon, and I'm guessing they probably don't have many clients with my name, no matter how Scandahoovian. Just sayin'.

1 comment:
I do everything last minute so end up filling in the cancellation spot...So I get these calls a lot.
Post a Comment