2.14.2011

The Time Continuum and Twilight Zone That Is My Life.

Dear Internet,

Is my life getting stranger? I think so. Here is proof or further evidence or somesuch. You be the judge.

1. I went to the dentist today. My dentist's office gave me a pink rose for Valentine's Day. Who does that? (Well, my dentist is located in Edina. They're all cake eaters and the people there no doubt expect stuff like that, I guess. Ha!) Or maybe this dentist has just raised the bar for everyone, everywhere. Not exactly sure.

2. I got a "Valentine" from my dad. It's a chocolate Easter bunny. I'm really not sure what to say about that. Other than, will I get something patriotic for Easter? (I asked him, and no, it's not left over from last year and recently showed up somewhere in their house.)

3. I visited some friends over the weekend, and have decided I want to build one of these, just like she did, because of its great awesomeness and then possibly live in it (um, not just like her, 'cause as far as I'm aware, she's not living in it...and also not like her, 'cause I'd have to build mine some place other than my backyard, since I don't have one, and therefore it'd probably end up on the roof of my building):


3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Just read the saddest blog post and then came here!

Thanks for the comic relief! :)

ian said...

wow.. i like it

akalinear said...

Always glad to help with the comic relief! =)