12.07.2011

"Don't tell ME we don't have any money."

Oh, my goodness. Internet, there is a lot of stuff one can find to purchase on you. The following is a list of some of the most excellent examples I've found JUST TODAY(!):

Pre-Decorated Pull-Up Christmas Trees. I love this so much, I almost want to wear it as a dress. (Be sure to watch the video of how it works. Link courtesy of co-worker SW.)

The OCD Chef Cutting Board. Because I, you know, julienne carrots and such so often.

Camo Golf Balls. I really think they should make multiple versions of camo: traditional camouflage, sandtrap, and Blades o'Grass.

Predator vs. Prey Mittens. The only thing missing is the blood and gore.

Medieval Weapons Push Pins. No, seriously: I actually kinda like these.

(And the day's not even over yet! I can probably find some more useless trash if I really cared to.)

Merry Christmas [Shopping], Internet!

xoxo,
Minny LinnEy

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love internet shopping too much. Love the golf balls...could easily drive one golfer I know CRAZY.