Poll Results:
The results are in, and the votes have been tallied.
Lawyers won, with 66% of the vote. (I am curious how many of those votes came from real-life attorneys...) There's a criminalist out there somewhere with 16% of the vote. And finally, someone would like to return to the glory days of high school (or maybe re-do it so they are the glory days of high school?) and be Veronica Mars, solving crimes. (Or maybe the vote was for a plain ol' P.I., and I just paired it with an unfortunate choice that I tend to find humorous...) No one wants to be a doctor, and no one wants to be a plain ol' cop. Too bad. If one of you out there decided to be a doctor, I might be seeing more of you, what, with my luck lately. (I have yet to inform you all of the Christmas Tree 2005 incident. Coming soon!)
New Poll:
What do you like about snow? Do you like to play in it? Do you like seeing it through the window while you're curled up next to a warm fire with a good book? Is your preference to see it only on the weather channel while you laze on a sunny beach in the Carribean? Or have you never even seen it in person (*gasp*), and the closest you've come to it is when you defrost your freezer? Or do you like it only on one day of the year, Christmas? So, vote on your favorite.
(I must confess that even with my slight accident two weeks ago, I'm still a huge fan of snow, and love that it's white outside - with a couple more inches predicted tonight. It's ice I can live without, unless I'm actually trying to skate somewhere.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment