Hi, all. I'm not really sure if you've wondered where I've been or what I'm doing, but I'll tell you anyway.
I'm moving today! Packin' up the stuff, signing a lease this afternoon, and moving on down the road a bit so I'll be closer to work in St. Paul. Exciting stuff, huh?
I got sworn in this week for my WI license (finally got around to it). I have pics from my experience of getting sworn in at the MN Supreme Court chamber, and I'll try to get them up shortly. I must say, it was rather handy to get sworn in at the Supreme Court - it's across the street from where I work, and I didn't even have to go outside to get there, thanks to the tunnel system. I had a little entourage, including my own State Senator - he was bored in between appointments and came along with some other people from the office.
I'm playing a lot this weekend - church services and an orchestra concert. Have to admit, I love playing Carnival of the Animals by Saint Saens and Borodine's First Symphony. Fun stuff. The only thing I cannot fathom is how/why the church and orchestra dates always overlap. There are plenty of other dates from which they can choose, but no. They always coincide.
Anyway, that's about it for now. Session starts on Wednesday, so don't expect to hear a lot from me the next few months...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! Carnival of the Animals?! I love that piece! I wish I could even remotely play it...
BTW, what't the point of having comments if you never allow them to be posted?
Well, I don't know much about classical music but I LOVE Carnival of the Animals. :)
That's great you're all sworn-in to the WI bar. Congrats!
Post a Comment