10.07.2007

This freakishly humid weather will be the death of me.

The only thing keeping me sane all summer long through months of hot and humid weather with no air conditioning at my place was the thought, "Fall will be so nice."

WHERE IS FALL?!?

I am going to go insane if this 91% humidity continues. I don't mind 80+ temps, as long as the dew point isn't a mere three degrees below it (for instance, weather.com says that it's 71 right now, dew point 69 and humidity of 91%. It also says that it "feels like 71." No, I'm sorry, weather.com. It feels like 97 degrees when the humidity is that high.

I would like fall to start now, please. Sure, the leaves may be turning, but the weather sure doesn't seem to be - or more precisely, the humidity is as bad now as it was through all of June, July and August PUT TOGETHER.

No comments: