minnesotan by birth, rambler by nature, resident slacker by choice.
12.05.2007
Christmas Comes to Mpls
I always meant to get pics up last year. This year's decorations haven't changed much. We're still content with our coat rack Christmas tree. At least this year we got a tree topper for it. =)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! I'm very impressed with the coat-rack christmas tree - it's funky, modern, and I wish I had one instead of my boring old usual one - damn you Bachmans for enticing me with traditional trees!
It may be funky and modern, but it's also cheap and lazy. More lazy than anything. The thought of hauling in a Christmas tree and then hauling it back out - and having to water it every single day! - is more than K or I want to do these days...
2 comments:
Wow! I'm very impressed with the coat-rack christmas tree - it's funky, modern, and I wish I had one instead of my boring old usual one - damn you Bachmans for enticing me with traditional trees!
It may be funky and modern, but it's also cheap and lazy. More lazy than anything. The thought of hauling in a Christmas tree and then hauling it back out - and having to water it every single day! - is more than K or I want to do these days...
Post a Comment