12.20.2007

Very exciting

Less than two days left until I take a week and a half off work for Christmas and New Years! yay! And it's now less than six weeks until I go on vacation in the Caribbean. (I'm not even going to dignify the question of how many weeks until session begins with a response - I'll just enjoy the vacation thoughts for now, thanks.)
When you've gone to bed by 9p three days in one work week (and it's only Thursday morning!), you know it's time for a few days off.

3 comments:

smoers. said...

Caribbean?!

= me jealous.

Going with family?

akalinear said...

nope - going with friend Emily of recent linear blog fame. Ah, the life: sandy beaches, lazing around by the pool, sleeping late, eating too much. and best part? mid-80s for temps. *sigh* =)

AMarylandGirl said...

Would it be totally cheesy if I said "I'm Caribbean green with jealousy"?? Yeah, prollie. But hey, you deserve it because I know how cold it gets in the winter up there. :)