I listen to Pandora. A lot. Recently, I've had a lot of Christmas music playing, and every once in a while, one particular song comes on my station that causes me to pause and think, How weird is that?The song, according to Pandora, is sung by Michelle Amato on Celtic Ladies Christmas. After doing a bit of googling, however, I believe it was actually sung by another of the Celtic Ladies, Michelle Lindahl. It's an extremely bizarre version of What Child is This? that confuses me because, each time the song begins, it sounds like The X-Files released a Christmas album.
I attempted to find a free clip of it for you to enjoy, but all I found was a clip on this page, and it doesn't include the weird X-Files intro. Otherwise, you could try pulling it up on Pandora, and see if I'm right.

1 comment:
Celtic ladies are WAY strange.
Post a Comment