Update (1/13): It's very disheartening to get in one's car at 5:30 in the morning, and the car thermometer tells you it's -16 degrees (F).
1.09.2009
Bah, stupid weather.
When it's not snowing, it's insanely cold for us around here. I'm kind of getting tired of it, but especially the weather forecasts that predict a day's high will not even get to zero. The good news is I'm working longer hours now due to session, so it's dark when I get to work and dark when I leave work, so it's not like I'd have any time to be outside in the snow or the cold.
Update (1/13): It's very disheartening to get in one's car at 5:30 in the morning, and the car thermometer tells you it's -16 degrees (F).
Update (1/13): It's very disheartening to get in one's car at 5:30 in the morning, and the car thermometer tells you it's -16 degrees (F).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment