...when special session starts, I can make it through without killing anyone. (Hey! Made it through the regular session without mishap.) (Pray for me.)
...I won't feel guilty today when I'm not at work at 10 o'clock at night.
...I can put the survival kit (thermarest, blankets) currently in my office back in my car trunk where it belongs.
...when I get home tonight I'll know what to do with myself and this "free time" that will be thrust upon me.
...I won't have to wear a suit for a while now.
...I can get a facial tomorrow.
...I can make plans with friends and family again without fear of having to cancel because I work all hours of the day and night.
...my rowing friends won't mind that I'm out of shape right now.
...I won't dream of washing my hair in a Capitol bathroom sink any more. (What a nightmare.)

No comments:
Post a Comment