8.02.2011

Workin' hard...or something.

Dear Internet,

I've been woefully behind in updating you on my really, super exciting lifestyle of the not-so-rich-or-famous moi. Since I must start somewhere, here's a recap of my day so far:

-Basically got told off by someone at the boathouse before 6am
-Got to return home to bed for an extra hour of sleep before work thanks to a lightning display
-At one point wondered, "Do you think it's raining too much in this landlocked state if there's a seagull flying around outside of my office window?"
-Fell out of my chair...thankfully no one was around to see this amazing feat happen (not even the seagull)
-Was treated to doughnuts by my boss to extend the birthday celebration
-Went to the great Tar-jay & picked out a baby card for someone at work, and then spent way too much time with a co-worker reading a bunch of the funny birthday cards there
-Booked tix to soon go see a really old skeleton

And now I'm on my way to eat tots at the Bulldog. Or maybe cheese curds. All in all, it's been a swell day. (Literally - I think I bruised my leg when I fell out of the office chair, and now there's a big red mark that's kind of swollen. Also, it's really hot & humid, so pretty much everything is swelling now.)

xoxo,
Minny LinnEy



No comments: