10.29.2007

If I Were...

Courtesy of Julie - It's only taken me days to actually finish this...and that's not because of the links. Even now I could change half my answers gladly.



1. If I were a month I would be: December

2. If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday

3. If I were a time of day I would be: 6p

4. If I were a direction I would be: North by Northwest

5. If I were a piece of furniture I would be: A Really Comfortable Leather Sofa

6. If I were a liquid I would be: Espresso

7. If I were a stone I would be: Stonehenge

8. If I were a tree, I would be: Sugar Maple

9. If I were a bird, I would be: Egret

10. If I were a tool, I would be: Gam

11. If I were a flower/plant, I would be: I already am one - The Linnea Flower

12. If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Misty Fog

13. If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Cello

14. If I were a color, I would be: Red

15. If I were an emotion, I would be: Amused

16. If I were a vegetable, I would be: Fresh Green Beans

17. If I were a sound, I would be: An Orchestra Tuning

18. If I were a car, I would be: A 911 Carrera

19. If I were a food, I would be: Pasta

20. If I were a place, I would be: Home, Wherever That Happens To Be

21. If I were a material, I would be: Silk

22. If I were a scent, I would be: A Bakery

23. If I were a word, I would be: Bon Vivant

24. If I were a body part I would be: The Hand

25. If I were a facial expression I would be: Mona Lisa Smile

26. If I were a subject in school I would be: History

27. If I were a game I would be: Scrabble



Leave a note if you do it too!

1 comment:

AMarylandGirl said...

Bakery... now that's a great answer to that question! Thanks for sharing.