2.06.2009

Not Afraid to Admit It...

Not once but twice this week I have wandered around with my skirt on sideways. I kept wondering why they were looking and feeling so strange, but I will admit the second time it happened, I was so busy and mentally preoccupied it took me over four hours to realize what was wrong. Too many of these skirts have no belt loops, so it's not like I can anchor them down with a belt or anything, and they also have no pockets, so that's not exactly going to help clue me in, either. And when there is a slit on the side of the skirt vs. a slit on the back, and since it's been a while since I've worn some of these suits, I've forgotten which direction it goes. Or sometimes even worse, when there is no slit at all, and you're unsure if it zips in the back or on the side, then I'm just totally lost, and it's miraculous they're not on backwards.

Today I decided to just stick with pants. Those are much harder to get turned around in.

No comments: