
Update: Yes, today has been long, and it's not nearly over. It is snowing. I mean, really snowing. None of this one inch of fluff stuff. As of an hour ago, I noticed that there were two accordian buses, both stuck right outside the MN Capitol as we concluded session for the day. In the picture above, there is a stoplight towards the right, and it is a slight incline as you head the direction the buses are going. It is not a one-way street, even though it looks like it here. The bus on the right is stuck on the curb and can't get going. The bus on the left apparently was trying to stop and skidded across the street while the second half of the bus got away from the driver.
My conclusion: you do not want to be near one of these things during a snowstorm.
My conclusion: you do not want to be near one of these things during a snowstorm.

Unfortunately, I will not be getting home anytime soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment