Seat racing first thing on a Monday morning is not my idea of "easing into" the week. Whatever happened to "technique Mondays"? I swear it's been two years since we had technique days on a regular basis. But, I guess, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger...or something like that.
In other news: packing up my belongings is not my idea of a good time. And I don't even have that much stuff! Also. How did everything get so dusty? I swear I clean. But apparently open windows in the summertime = dust EVERYWHERE. Everything's dusty, but I just give up. I'll be gone from this place in another week, so then I won't have to care about dust in this old place. I'll just leave the worrying-about-dust thing for the new place. Also. I am happy to report that my new roommate has a neat-freakish thing going on, so I should get along swimmingly with the new K in that department.
In other news: packing up my belongings is not my idea of a good time. And I don't even have that much stuff! Also. How did everything get so dusty? I swear I clean. But apparently open windows in the summertime = dust EVERYWHERE. Everything's dusty, but I just give up. I'll be gone from this place in another week, so then I won't have to care about dust in this old place. I'll just leave the worrying-about-dust thing for the new place. Also. I am happy to report that my new roommate has a neat-freakish thing going on, so I should get along swimmingly with the new K in that department.

No comments:
Post a Comment