Things I like:
-Finding a suitable place to live
Things I dislike:
-MOVING
Like:
-Living closer to work and boat club
Dislike:
-I'm losing my old roommate...but since she's throwing me over for a husband, I suppose I can live with that (plus, he's a good, long-time friend, so we're all good); and now I'll have a new roommate, whose name also conveniently starts with the letter K, so I won't even have to adjust my blogging much
Like:
-Parking in a garage (yes! no more scraping my car in the winter, or questionable sappy residue in the summer)
Dislike:
-Mysterious deciduous tree sap on my car from parking it on the street (no matter which type of tree I park under or where on the street I park it), requiring many, many more car washings than I am accustomed to
Like:
-Season tix to the Guthrie, with a great lineup scheduled (seriously?! Dowling is acting this season, not just artistically directing?! MacBeth? Streetcar? M. Butterfly? She Stoops to Conquer? should be good)
Dislike:
-Realizing summer is half over and it's already time to start thinking about season tix for the fall and getting emails about orchestra starting back up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment