3.13.2011

Attn: Minnesota Drivers

Dear Internet,

Why do Minnesota drivers not understand the difference between the concepts of "Merge" and "Yield"? Especially on this road? Although there is some overlap between the two concepts of merge and yield, the sign that is red and white? means that when I have the right of way and am going 45mph, you should probably not pull out in front of me. All three southbound entrances onto this road (besides the original entrance off Selby) have yield signs. Minnesota drivers should learn what that means, or if they once knew, review the drivers' manual DPS posts online for everyone's convenience. Mainly because I am tired of slamming on my brakes for you idiots, and I am really annoyed when you honk at me when it's your fault you do not understand that "yield" does not mean "merge," and that I cannot stop on a dime (especially in winter driving conditions...which we still have around here).

I'd greatly appreciate it if you would pass this along to the idiots, Internet.

xoxo,
Minny LinnEy

No comments: