Internet,
No, by this blog post title I'm not referring to taking pictures of someone washing chairs (and I refer to the actual inanimate objects - not chairmen...I kind of find it funny that to be more politically correct, many individuals now call people by the word for an inanimate object...and since I'm even talking about this in this venue, I think I'm hanging out at the Capitol too much these days).
On Camera:
Live flood cam of the Mississippi River in downtown St. Paul here (halfway down the page...updates every 30 seconds...if I had more time, I'd probably be mesmerized. Watching floodwaters rise is much more interesting than watching grass grow, I tell you).
On Chairs:
It's BYOC Day at the MN Capitol: lobbyists are carrying their folding chairs around with them as they move from place to place or committee to committee...It's an entertaining sight, to be sure.
On Soap:
Another reason for why I think I'm hanging out at work too much these days - at the cost of less sleep: instead of rinsing and drying my lunch-time apple, I tried to put handsoap on it after rinsing it. I think I need more sleep, and I possibly also have a subconscious need to eradicate germs. Or something like that.
xoxo,
Minny LinnEy

No comments:
Post a Comment