3.28.2011

Calling Noah: we need an ark

Internet,

Because my boat club currently looks like this...

...we've all abandoned ship, and are finding alternate workout options (and also watching the flood waters rise here).

Me? I re-discovered my building's workout facility on Saturday. And then I re-discovered that awful contraption called a "treadmill." Internet, I doubt I've been on a treadmill in years. Maybe even closer to a decade. It's painful and gross. But after surviving a couple miles, at least my ankle didn't hurt (haven't really run since that ol' injury), and I didn't freeze my lungs (we're still in the grip of winter around here; thus, the indoor treadmill part), nor did I slip on any ice (see the "we're still in the grip of winter around here" thing above). Give me back the erging, I tell you! It's far preferable to this running thing.

xoxo,
Minny LinnEy

No comments: