I'll bite the bait, too, but I'm spitting out the hook, or something along those lines. Carrie tagged me a while ago to do the following, and I'll do my share. However, I am generally quite loathe to tag others, so that's where the hook is being spit out. if you feel like linking to this or posting in my comment section, feel free. otherwise, no obligations to any, and it is I alone who will be cursed. as the friendless blogger.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then "tag" five other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to."
1. Symphony in D minor, by Franck (Just played it with the orchestra, and it grew on me)
2. Meditation, from the opera Thais, by Massenet (especially enjoyable when played by cellist Yo-Yo Ma)
3. Before the Throne of God Above, by Steve & Vikki Cook (I love singing this one in church, like we did this past weekend)
4. No Sleep Tonight, The Faders (Is it just me or is that song popping up everywhere? Radio, movies, ads, whatever. Can't get it out of my head, but that's a good thing. for now. and I don't know more than about five words of the song. I'm not very good at that, and it's quite frankly a miracle I know both the name of the group and song title.)
5. Running, Gwen Stefani (another that I can't get out of my head, what with its haunted little tune and more lyrics I've never actually known...)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment