Rush Hour. 'Nough said. We played it for about 7 hours straight on the trip up to Regina. It's best when you have two boards and form teams to compete against each other.
Timbits from Tim Hortons.
minnesotan by birth, rambler by nature, resident slacker by choice.
2 comments:
Ah yes, the pleasures of Rush Hour! My mom got us this when she was on her All Games Should be Educational kick back in the day...I'll have to see if I can dig it up and brush up on my problem solving skills!
or for your convenience, I installed a good online version on my sidebar...enjoy!
We figured there are several uses for it and the spacial reasoning skills it requires. For instance: do they make civil engineers play the game as part of the hiring process? I think that's a good use for it.
Another good use: you are only allowed to direct the packing of the boat riggers in the boat trailer after successfully completing all levels. If you have no spacial logic skills, you are not allowed to direct other people with pointy metal objects (the riggers).
Post a Comment