Ways to make the Minnesota State Fair even better:
1. Attend a high school rodeo (hilarious - especially the trick horses).
2. Eat a freshly-made, warm, nougat-filled, salted nut roll, only replace the peanuts with pecans, and then dip the entire thing in chocolate. (Although I do like the traditionally plain peanuts and nougat, too.)
3. Drink about 7 gallons of fresh lemonade.
4. Even if you haven't injured your ankle recently, expect everything from the ankles down to swell up to astronomical proportions...talk about salt intake. But man, those deep-fried cheese curds are worth it.
5. Try out a pot roast sundae. I also heard rumors of meatloaf being served in an ice cream cone, but I didn't want to wander around too much on the bum foot to find it.
1. Attend a high school rodeo (hilarious - especially the trick horses).
2. Eat a freshly-made, warm, nougat-filled, salted nut roll, only replace the peanuts with pecans, and then dip the entire thing in chocolate. (Although I do like the traditionally plain peanuts and nougat, too.)
3. Drink about 7 gallons of fresh lemonade.
4. Even if you haven't injured your ankle recently, expect everything from the ankles down to swell up to astronomical proportions...talk about salt intake. But man, those deep-fried cheese curds are worth it.
5. Try out a pot roast sundae. I also heard rumors of meatloaf being served in an ice cream cone, but I didn't want to wander around too much on the bum foot to find it.


No comments:
Post a Comment