1. Whatever happened to the day and age when teen pregnancy was taboo?
2. If this is your idea of releasing your inner Martha Stewart, put the glue gun down.
3. Ruining the one part about baby showers I actually like. (And here, too. Or here. And plenty of other places on that website if you want to waste a few hours looking at all the pictures on it.)
4. Novelty cakes are not always fun and games. (If the original looks like yarn and hairballs, what makes you think I'd eat the poorly-crafted replica, especially if I'm eating my dog? I love cake, but there are limits.)
5. Reasons I'm glad I'm not a podiatrist who will retire one day, upon whom someone may bestow one of these atrocities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
also, check out peopleofwalmart.com and awkwardfamilyphotos.com.
good times.
ooh, I love awkwardfamilyphotos.com. But I've not yet been to peopleofwalmart...yay! a new site!
Post a Comment