4.08.2010

Woefully Awful: our local NBA franchise

I went to the T'wolves game last night with friend KK. Sure, the tickets were free and they involved decent seats, but I still don't know why I took them off a co-worker's hands. I mean, Internet, the Timberpuppies suck. They are so bad, the dogs doing the halftime Pedigree-sponsored races run faster and handle the (tennis) ball better than the Wolves do. So, yeah. Still not really sure why I went, other than that whole, the tickets were free thing.

One way to make them look better? Really fuzzy photos with extra people on the floor before the game even starts, so blurry you can't see them:
Our really profound thought for the game, courtesy of friend KK and yours truly? The Golden State Warriors' uniforms look like Ronald McDonald ran into a Denver Bronco:

Anyway, we went, left early, not bothering to see the end of the game or Don Nelson becoming the NBA's winningest coach.

I think I'll have to go check out the Twins soon just to get the awful aftertaste out of my mouth. Their new stadium, Target Field, right next door to the Timberwolves' Target Center is pretty and shiny and new, and the Twins have an awfully good roster this year: one I can get excited about.

Update: Like seriously, I can't get over the new Twins stadium. Check more of it out Here.

No comments: