4.20.2010

Workly Matters

Internet, I had to work late again yesterday. (surprise, surprise)

It doesn't help when I don't get to eat lunch until 4:30 in the afternoon, I suppose, but I had been feeling a step behind all day yesterday. My whole tired and foggy feeling was hammered home last night when I a) wrote the same bill summary for a second time (having completely forgotten about the first go-around), b) wrote a summary for the wrong bill, c) forgot to send all of the documents to our assistant, and 17) just gave up and went home around midnight.

This means I had to come in early this morning, and I still haven't actually accomplished all I need to (because I'm busy correcting last night's mistakes and taking phone calls from people trying to explain yesterday to them).

Uffda Vey, it's going to be a long week.

No comments: