4.29.2010

Yea, again I saith: Dr. Chiropractor Lady, thou art a miracle worker.

Last Saturday, I finally got to go out on real water and row for the first time this year. As excited as I was about this, it didn't really live up to my expectations. It was cold. It rained. We were chased off the water by lightning. Oh, and when I was carrying the boat down with my 3 cohorts, I stepped off a cliff and broke my neck...er, stepped/hopped of the ramp to the dock, and cracked my whole back. It wasn't good. After several days of not being able to move my neck or back or head properly, I finally made it to the chiro today, and Internet, I love Dr. Chiropractor Lady. She cracked my back like a walnut, and it popped more this morning than it has in the last, oh, four or five years combined. And then she gave my notorious ankle a tuneup, and now I should be good to go after another day or so.

Also, I got to experience the bubble bed for the first time. Other than making me want to go to the bathroom desperately, I liked it. Warm, like a massage chair, only you get to lay down. I'm all for it.

No comments: