Any way you look at it is not good, since I was so busy at work today, I didn't get to eat my "lunch" until after 7, and then I just ate "dinner" an hour later, and now I have to settle in at work for the night to get stuff done for another crazy day tomorrow. Ah, the joys of changing state government...
Today, though completely insane, was a good day. One of my members made a completely brilliant motion on the floor today, and that motion has put a smile on my face all day long. It, coupled with numerous members of the opposition being forced to take extremely bad votes, will probably be the highlight of my April, and potentially a top moment in this legislative session.
After an, uh, interesting rehearsal on Friday night, Saturday's concert went okay, but Sunday's performance actually went well. And that is why I'm glad the local public access TV station chose to film Sunday's concert with the chorale.
Which brings me to another strange aspect of my life: I'm doomed to a fate of public access TV. Either because of the Legislature, or because I play a musical instrument. that's what I've been reduced to...but don't get me wrong. I'd rather not be on TV at all, to tell you the truth.

No comments:
Post a Comment