9.28.2009

Manic Monday: maybe if I stopped eating so much sugar, it wouldn't seem so manic.

Candy corn consumption began this weekend. Although that may sound like a fall disease that will only be resolved by drinking a pumpkin spice latte, it's not. But I'll probably drink one of those soon, just to be on the safe side.
_____

Last week my physical therapist gave up on me. She said, "I'm not really giving up on you...well, I kinda am." She's sending me to a chiropractor. I go on Thursday. I have never been to a chiropractor before. In the first place, I thought chiropractors only worked on backs. Apparently I'm mistaken. Let's hope the good doctor snap-crackles-and-pops me back into normalcy. 'Cause right now? My ankle and foot are snapping, crackling and popping in ways that are not normal: I can feel and hear a ligament snap into place when I do a certain strengthening exercise, and then on another stretch, I can feel the bad bone that won't do what we want it to kinda pop and then grind to a halt. (And not in a really cool music video kind of way.) Plus, I have a lot of scar tissue building up because my body apparently wants me to never play tennis - or move normally - ever again.
_____

I still have mixed feelings about Brett Favre and his role with the Vikings. But whatever the case, he sure is entertaining. Also: he does a great job on the 2 minute drill...er, 2 second drill, I mean. Also: never knew that Greg Lewis was even on the team until that play. "Lewis? Who's Lewis?"
_____

Oh, it only gets worse, people. Here, here and here. And here. And you might as well go here, too.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

A good chiropractor is a wonderful thing. I hope you get a good one.